Located on 5 acres in a 37,000 square foot facility in the Monett Industrial Park, Monett Metals Inc. has combined superior craftsmanship and state of the art technology with the ability to adjust to and meet specific customer needs. Our expanding customer base is due to our commitment to customer demands for quality, delivery, competitive pricing and responsiveness.
• Alloys: refer to Alloys Poured section
• Weight: 2 lb. to 1200 lbs.
• Size: 5’x 5’x 6’ max.
• Foundry engineers can work with you to achieve improved casting quality at the lowest possible cost
• Design engineers can develop cast alternatives to fabrications
• Full utilization of modeling software to reduce lead times through electronic delivery of drawing files
• Integrated simulation software to ensure appropriate rigging design of new patterns
• Reduce pattern investment through the use of non metallic patterns
• Mounting and Rigging capabilities
• Repair and minor construction
• No Bake sand system for closer dimensional tolerance and smoother casting finish than green sand
• We utilize the lowest oxygen and nitrogen binder to preclude defects
• Flaskless molds up to 6 feet by 8 feet
• Floor molds and line molds for diversity and efficiency
• Four Solid State Induction furnaces from 300 to 2400 pounds
• Knowledge and experience to pour a wide variety of alloys to meet your needs
• Laser guided saw
• Welders certified to ASME Section IX and ASTM A488
• Shot blasting
• Sand blasting
• Contract machining